You were born with the potential to live an extraordinary life. Your journey to extraordinary living is about realizing who you are and why you are here. When you discover the answers to these questions your life will forever change. You will become more energized and excited to live each day.
You will begin to think, talk and walk with a different motivation. You will not permit life’s distractions and discouragements to hold you hostage. You will no longer allow today’s circumstances to keep you from moving towards tomorrow’s promises. You will not focus on the negativity and pessimism that others speak, but you will be encouraged to live life moving forward.
Here are 21 quotes that will inspire your life.
1. “No individual has any right to come into the world and go out of it without leaving behind him distinct and legitimate reasons for having passed through it.” George Washington Carver
2. “The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.” Helen Keller
3. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” Aristotle
4. “One problem with gazing too frequently into the past is that we may turn around to find the future has run out on us.” Michael Cibenko
5. “The person who really wants to do something finds a way; the other person finds an excuse.” Author Unknown
6. “You are not here merely to make a living. You are here to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, and with finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. You impoverish yourself if you forget this errand.” Woodrow Wilson
7. “The hero is the man who lets no obstacle prevent him from pursuing the values he has chosen.” Andrew Bernstein
8. “Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that can not fly.” Langston Hughes
9. “Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.” Bernard M. Baruch
10. “One of the marks of successful people is that they are action-oriented. One of the marks of average people is that they are talk-oriented.” Brian Tracy
11. “You are not here merely to make a living. You are here to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, and with finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. You impoverish yourself if you forget this errand.” Woodrow Wilson
12. “You can’t change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future.” Unknown
13. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” Thomas Edison
14. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” Oliver Wendell Holmes
15. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” Carl Bard
16. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
18. “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
19. “Be more concerned about your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” Dale Carnegie
20. “Courage is the mastery of fear, not the absence of fear.” Mark Twain
21. “There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.” Unknown
Questions: What quotes have inspired your life? Leave a comment.
Image courtesy: freedigitalphotos.net