Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Psalms 119:105
You were born with the potential to live an extraordinary life. Your journey to extraordinary living is about realizing your life’s vision. When you discover God’s vision for your life, you will forever change.
You will become more energized and excited to live each day. You will begin to think, talk and walk with a different motivation. You will not permit life’s distractions and discouragements to hold you hostage. You will not allow today’s circumstances to keep you from moving towards tomorrow’s promises.
Here are 15 scriptures that I want to share that will empower you to live out your God designed vision with impact.
1. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff they comfort me. Psalm 23: 4
2. Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
3. Think on whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. Philippians 4:7
4. Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him and He will do it. Psalm 37:4-5
5. Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us. Ephesians 5:20
6. This is the confidence which we have before Him that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him. I John 5:14-15
7. If you abide in Me and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish and it will be done for you. John 15:7
8. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
9. Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead. I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14
10. For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and sound mind. I Timothy 1:7
11. A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children and the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous. Proverbs 13:22
12. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
13. …Have faith in God. Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, be taken up and cast into the sea and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him. Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you. Mark 5:22-24
14. A good name is to be more desired than great wealth and favor is better than silver and gold. Proverbs 22:1
15. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1
Questions: What scripture has impacted your life the most? Leave a comment below.